|The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast
|Themed Afternoon Tea Parties
For anyone age 6 and up, the Mary Poppins Practically Perfect Tea
Party will allow your guests to experience a private authentic afternoon
The Mary Poppins Practically Perfect
Tea Party Package includes:
The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast has several venues where afternoon teas
can be enjoyed, from the antique atmosphere of our home’s interiors to the
beautifully landscaped tranquility found by the Gazebo near the pond and the
ice-cream parlor styling of our café-like patio.
- Young Ladies Victorian Tea
Enjoy scones with clotted cream and jams, grapes, selection of up to 3 varieties of child
friendly tea sandwiches, sweet desserts, iced tea, pink lemonade and herbal teas.
Linen tablecloths and napkins, crystal, flatware, Disney Penguin Waiter, Mary Poppins’
carousal horse, various framed photos, Bert’s chimney sweep broom and cap, and Mary's
nanny umbrella and hat, Sweet Shoppe domed pastry stands, Mary Poppins cake topper,
and two-tiered tray.
We will provide a hat and parasol for the children to use during the party.
Each child will be given keepsakes consisting of gloves (to also use during the party) and
a favor-filled full size china cup and saucer to take home with them.
- All Themed Tea Parties are scheduled between 2-4 pm.
- Reservations are required at least 10 days in advance.
- Additional Charges:
- Outdoor Setup is $50 extra.
- Outdoor setup under tent is $100 extra.
- Server in Butler Attire is $25 extra.
- Stuffed Animal Craft, $12/person.
- Outfit for Craft, $10/person
- Custom Designed "Balloon" Shaped Cookie, $5/person
- NJ Sales Tax of 7% on all products and services.
- Gratuities appreciated but not required.
- All Afternoon Packages and Prices may be modified at any time.
- While The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast provides the items described in the
Tea Party Packages and serves, it is the responsibility of the parent
contracting the party to host/run the party and supervise the children.
Each guest will be provided with a Jolly
Holiday hat and parasol and you can also
include a Stuff-A-Penguin craft as an add-on.
tea as Mary would in one of the common
areas of The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast.
*(all Themed Tea Parties are limited to 12 maximum Guests)
233 Union Avenue
Photos (click on photo to enlarge):