|Reservation and Cancellation Policy
(Reservation and Cancellation Policies may be modified without notice)
- Check-in time: 3 PM to 6 PM. Because the B&B is also a personal residence, arrivals between 6 PM and 9
PM are by appointment only to allow for the innkeepers to plan their dining times. Arrivals after 9 PM will require
self check-in (may not be possible when making the reservation on the day of arrival).
- Check-out time: 11 AM.
- Reservations confirmed upon receipt of deposit. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are
accepted. Checks are accepted and the reservation is confirmed upon clearance, however, a valid credit card is
still needed to secure the balance of your reservation (see standard cancellation policy below).
- A deposit one nights stay is required to confirm your reservation for stays up to seven nights. For stays longer
than one week, 15% of the total booking is required. Taxes are included in the deposit. This deposit is normally
charged to your credit card at the time of making the reservation, but, reservations made more than one month in
advance will have the deposit charged at one month prior to the arrival date.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival. For stays exceeding 7 nights, payment is due weekly in advance for the
upcoming week with the deposit being credited toward the last week.
- Standard Cancellation Policy. Cancellations made at least two weeks prior to the check-in time of your
scheduled arrival date will have the deposit refunded less a$15/room administration fee. Cancellations made less
than two weeks but greater than 72 hours will have their deposit refunded less a $25/room administration fee but
only if the room can be re-booked. Cancellations less than 72 hours are as follows: a) Reservations of 2 days or
less will have the balance of the reservation charged to the credit card on file, b) Reservations greater than 2 days
will have the balance of the first 2 days plus 50% of any days over the first 2 days charged to the credit card on file.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors nor is cooking allowed in the guest rooms. If you choose to smoke indoors, your
credit card on file will be charged a $300 cleaning fee. Check with the innkeeper for designated smoking areas.
- While the 1910 House Bed and Breakfast has resident pets, no Guest Pets are allowed.
- Due to the configuration of The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast, the B&B is adult only(18years+).
|The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast
|2017 Standard Rates
(Rates are subject to change without notice)
Standard Rate: $105 Double or Single Occupancy
Holidays/Special Events*: $115 Double or Single
- All rates are per night, double or single occupancy except for the St. Bernard Room, which is single occupancy only.
- 6.875% New Jersey Sales Tax and 5% New Jersey Occupancy Tax added to all lodging.
|Harrison Fisher Room
Standard Rate: $92 Double or Single Occupancy
Holidays/Special Events*: $102 Double or Single
|St. Bernard Room
Standard Rate: $75 Single Occupancy Only
Holidays/Special Events*: $80 Single Occupancy Only
*2017 holiday and special events dates: 1/1, 4/14-4/16, 6/30-7/4, 11/17-11/25, 12/22-12/31
2 Night Minimum Stay for reservations beginning on 11/22-11/25, 12/23-12/25