|Reservation and Cancellation Policy
(Reservation and Cancellation Policies may be modified without notice)
- Check-in time: 3 PM to 6 PM. Because the B&B is also a personal residence, arrivals between 6 PM and 9
PM are by appointment only to allow for the innkeepers to plan their dining times. Arrivals after 9 PM will require
self-check-in (may not be possible when making the reservation on the day of arrival).
- Check-out time: 11 AM.
- Reservations: A credit card is needed to confirm a reservation. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American
Express are accepted. A deposit of one night’s rate is required to confirm your reservation. Taxes are included
in the deposit. This deposit is normally charged to your credit card at the time of making the reservation, but,
reservations made more than 30 days in advance will have the deposit charged at 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Balance is due upon arrival. For stays exceeding 7 nights, payment is due weekly in advance for the upcoming
week with the deposit being credited toward the last week.
- Standard Cancellation Policy. Cancellations made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date will have
no cancellation fee and the deposit will be fully refunded. Cancellations made less than two weeks but greater than
3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will have their deposit refunded less a $25/room administration fee.
Cancellations made less than three days prior to the scheduled arrival date will be responsible for the full amount of
- Smoking is not allowed indoors nor is cooking allowed in the guest rooms. If you choose to smoke indoors, your
credit card on file will be charged a $300 cleaning fee. Check with the innkeeper for designated smoking areas.
- While the 1910 House Bed and Breakfast has resident pets, no Guest Pets are allowed.
- Due to the configuration of The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast, the B&B is adult only(18years+).
|The 1910 House Bed & Breakfast
|2018 & 2019 Standard Rates
(Rates are subject to change without notice)
Standard Rate: $105 Double or Single Occupancy
Holidays/Special Events*: $115 Double or Single
- All rates are per night, double or single occupancy except for the St. Bernard Room, which is single occupancy only.
- 6.625% New Jersey Sales Tax and 5% New Jersey Occupancy Tax added to all lodging.
|Harrison Fisher Room
Standard Rate: $92 Double or Single Occupancy
Holidays/Special Events*: $102 Double or Single
|St. Bernard Room
Standard Rate: $75 Single Occupancy Only
Holidays/Special Events*: $80 Single Occupancy Only
*2018 holiday and special events dates: 1/1, 4/14-4/16, 6/30-7/4, 11/17-11/25, 12/22-12/31
2 Night Minimum Stay for reservations beginning on 11/22-11/25, 12/23-12/25
*2019 holiday and special events dates: 1/1, 4/19-4/21, 7/04-7/7, 11/22-12/1, 12/21-12/31
2 Night Minimum Stay for reservations beginning on 11/27-12/1, 12/22-12/25